Monday, May 7, 2012

Stone Love Collective


∆∆∆

What is the Stone Love Collective? 


Over the past couple of years, my small jewelry line
has grown up.... more than I could have ever imagined!  From a small space in the floor, my workspace has turned into a full Studio and now Metal Shop!   

This year I graduated from the Mountain Metalsmiths School of Jewelry and Lapidary Arts. This has introduced heat and the torch to my work. Setting stones and soldering... so much fun!

Somehow a little photographer was also born... Im learning every single day something new about my camera and starting to really feel comfortable in capturing the ideas I have in mind. 

Then enter the Stylist. Ive been styling all of my shoots with vintage, re-designed originals, cut up old t's, beautiful fabrics like silk and lace and sometimes even items from my personal wardrobe. I hope to collect enough vintage finds from the shoots and open an etsy shop for resales of the bad ass stuff Ive been styling with. Some of the finds are rare statement pieces. 

We are hoping to open a Boutique/Gallery space in the near future! I would love to feature other one of a kind Artists and Designers. 

Big things happening in 2012!!! We cant wait! Looking forward with an open heart. Thank you for making all my dreams come true this far! So much gratitude and LOVE!! xx






∆∆∆



No comments:

Post a Comment