Wednesday, July 18, 2012

»▼« Wild Thing »▼«




▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

you make everything g-r-o-o-v-y

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
























▼▼▼


On a little 4th of July adventure to a friends house, I spotted this Vintage Peacock Chair tucked in a corner beneath the stairs nestled by books and papers. 
I immediately fell in love.
She agreed to let me borrow it and I finally had the inspiration I needed to set up my new tripod! I got a few pics on my deck which overlooks a sweeping view of the Appalachian Mountains.


I also finally broke down and got the amazing sweater Im wearing in the photos by Oracle Fox for Billabong. Sooo comfy and the fringe, oh my!! It just came in the mail and I had to rock it! Paired with my favorite pair of up-cycled denim hexagon studded cut offs (available soon from the Stone Love Collective!!) and my flowy cropped top from my favorite shop on 
Haight Street in SF, GenerationX. 





▼▼▼▼▼▼



Sweater // Oracle Fox for Billabong
Top // Audrey 2+1
 Cut Offs // Stone Love Collective Studded Up-cycled Denim
Boots // Blowfish
Hat // Charlotte Russe


JEWELRY 
 Eclipse Necklace + Arrow Cuff + Dreamcatcher Earrings + Shield Ring + Hexy Ring 

SHOP  //  JADE STONE JEWELRY









No comments:

Post a Comment