Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Goddess of Babylon // Lookbook



▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼▼


















My Latest Collection which is also my new Signature Line the Goddess of Babylon has been so close to my heart... days and nights tooling in the studio...  Ive been waiting patiently to show it to everyone! 

Ive always worked with Copper but my new LOVE is Yellow Brass! So I decided to switch it up completely and thus the Goddess was Born.




From an Element in simple form like a sheet of Brass Metal, to a textured moving delicate adornment the Goddess of today knows who she is and how to attain her Dreams...

Walking her path gracefully through the beaten paths of the World, our Goddess of Babylon holds sacred Nature, Love and Family


▼▼▼


Jade Stone Jewelry

Photography & Styling // Stone Love Collective

Clothing // Vintage

Model // Alicia V

Bamboo Forest // Warren Wilson College

Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment